AMIRA Global’s P1061 South American Exploration Initiative
- Post-doctoral fellow: Tectono-stratigraphic evolution of the Guiana Shield during the Paleoproterozoic Trans-Amazonian Orogeny, Guyana and Suriname
- PhD candidate: Orogenic gold metallogeny in the western Guyana Shield
- MSc candidate: Structural controls, paragenesis and timing of Au-Cu mineralization in Guyana
Refining hydrothermal alteration footprints using hyperspectral imaging
- MSc candidate: The project, in collaboration with the College of the North Atlantic, will investigate the variability of the mineral chemistry of white mica, biotite and/or chlorite, as estimated from the commonly investigated 2200 nm and/or 2250 nm absorption.
Mineral exploration footprints of crustal-scale deformation zones in Neoarchean greenstone belts, Canada
- PhD candidate: The project proposes to investigate and compare the metasomatic haloes around key mineralized and non-mineralized sections of deformation zones in the Abitibi and western Wabigoon subprovinces. Objectives are to document fluid/metal dispersion from the main structural pathway, compare the hydrothermal signatures, and possibly identify new exploration vectors toward orogenic gold systems.
Visit the Careers page for details on these and other open opportunities.